Brita Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, 1ct, White
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5. 31; Width 2. 31; Length/Depth 2. 31; Weight . 13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2. 5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16. 9oz water bottles. You'll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
Instructions: Change your filter with just a few simple steps. Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter. Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert filter into reservoir. Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings. Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great tasting water. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.